I have moved this blog to another address. This old blog will no longer be updated, so please go to vicmicolucci.blogspot.com for an updated blog.
I've also created a home page for all my blogs. Please visit VicMicolucci.com.
Thank you!
Vic Micolucci
Click here to redirect to the new site.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Purchasing memory is such a big hassle... You have to Google prices, filter through which ones are genuine, visit a bunch of electronics shops,compare prices, finally buy your memory, and then constantly pray that the price doesn't drop in the next month or so.
I've been f'd over by crazy price changes in the past... especially this one time when I bought a Micro SD card for my R4 gaming flash card at what was apparently a bargain price, only to later see that it fell by five bucks in a week.
(Submitted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.leetboss.com/video-games/r4i-r4-sdhc-nintendo-ds]R4i DS[/url] cPost scPost)
Post a Comment